The amazing MammyWoo has tagged me in her tantruming therapy meme.
Go and have a read of her post, and while you’re there you might want to have a read of some of her other posts. She writes from the heart in a combination of hysterically funny and heart breaking. Things are not easy for her and I think a lot of us can relate to some of what she is going through.
Ok, had a good read?
Now it’s time for me to have a little bit of a tantrum about what I want.
- I want them to open a drive thru Starbucks in Dundee. I know they have them in parts of Wales. Ours is in an indoor shopping centre. It opens at 8 and shuts at 6. Not good enough!!
- I want all this running I’m doing to turn me into the slim person I am supposed to be. I don’t eat that much. I run every day. Why am I not a size 10-12 already??!
- I want to win the lottery. I am lucky. I have a good job that pays well. I don’t need to win the lottery. I want to. Because I want to quit my day job right now so that I can concentrate fully on Think it, Change it – my Cognitive Hypnotherapy practice. Right now I have a 2 year plan but it’s hard to wait that long.
- I want to have a huge 40th birthday party with everyone who knows me there. I know it’s not going to happen. Only a handful will make it. It will be nice to catch up with them but I had wanted a big party and I guess I am just not that person.
- I want my hubby to find the thing to do that inspires and motivates him. He is the funniest, most intelligent person I know and I want to share him with the world so they can see how brilliant he is too. He is such a good father to the little one and I’m very lucky that he is a stay at home dad but he needs something that is for him.
- I want nothing traumatic to happen in the little one’s life while she is growing up so that when she is old enough she can choose to be whoever she wants to be and do whatever she wants to do.
- I want to enjoy being me. I am ok being being me right now. I have fun in my life. I am happy and enjoy those things around me, including friends and family. I love helping people through Cognitive Hypnotherapy. But…well…I still don’t really like me.
- I want Spud the Killer Cat to stop bringing home a stream of partially eaten, sometimes alive creatures. I want him to eat them outside like a good mannered little cat.
- I want to see my book on bookshelves. I want as many people as possible to know that it is always possible to find happiness.
- I want everyone I know to be happy. If I can help with that, even better.
- I want to run a really successful therapy practice where I am helping people all over the world. I want to do talks and training and write books. I want to help change as many people as I possibly can.
- I want a live-in cleaner and a live-in chef. I don’t want to ever have to do any domestic tasks. They are boring!
- I want to take the little one to Disneyland in Florida. I need to sort her passport out though!
- I want another kid. We always said we’d have 2. We had 2 but we only have one at home. I’d love for the little one to have a brother or sister.
That’s it for me.
So do you fancy having a tantrum? It is very therapeutic!
If you want to lie on the floor flailing your arms and feet like us then just write your post and link back to Lexy (Mammywoo).Then leave a comment to let me know you’ve done it.